North Hills Kids is a seasonal series of fun-filled events that provides an opportunity for children to come together to learn, exercise, and socialize in an outdoor environment. Thousands of young guests and their parents enjoy our Open Play area, located in the North Hills Commons, from the beginning of April through the end of August. As the schedule of events is always being updated, the best place to keep up with the most current events is on the North Hills Kids Facebook page.
The Commons is filled with tumbling mats and soft foam equipment surrounded by colorful fencing on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am-1pm. Our young guests are invited to attend special weekly programs designed to highlight local children’s attractions, activity classes and kid-friendly talent acts. North Hills Kids activities are a popular segment of other signature North Hills events throughout the year! Now in its 5th season, Open Play mornings at North Hills continue to be a highlight for families in the Midtown Raleigh Community.
The Season Kicks off on Monday, April 2nd!
- April 11th: Chick-fil-A at North Hills Kids – Commons
- May 7th: Go Ask Mom Event at North Hills Kids – Commons
- May 9th: Chick-fil-A at North Hills Kids – Commons
- July 8th: Go Ask Mom Event at North Hills Kids – Midtown Park
- July 11th: Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day at North Hills Kids – Commons
- August 8th: Chick-fil-A at North Hills Kids – Commons